How do I become beta tester for one ui 6.1 I want it on my s23 ultra 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You don't. 🤪

There isn't a One UI Beta for 6.1.

You'll get it when it is released, estimate is late March but that is by no means confirmed.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There won't be a beta testing program as 6.1 is just an update for 6.0
The next beta program will be later on this year for Android 15. Time for this will be dependent on when Google release the software for testing and Samsung to develop One UI 7
0 Likes
FlashKiller
Journeyman
Options
Love the active community does anyone know when 6.1 will arrive to s23 ultra like date or month
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No official published date
But rumours are most likely later this month.
But these are rumours, so it's a case of waiting to see
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Samsung has officially announced its plans to commence the rollout of the One UI 6.1 update for a range of its high-end devices, including the Galaxy S23 series, Galaxy $23 FE, Galaxy Z Flip 5, Galaxy Z Fold 5, and the Galaxy Tab S9 series This update is scheduled to begin in late March 2024 and will introduce a hybrid approach to integrating Galaxy Al features from the Galaxy S24 series into these older models. Certain Al features will operate directly on the device, while others will necessitate an active internet connection. I hope this helps, obviously this might change but so far this is the official word.
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Samsung has officially announced its plans to commence the rollout of the One UI 6.1 update for a range of its high-end devices, including the Galaxy S23 series, Galaxy $23 FE, Galaxy Z Flip 5, Galaxy Z Fold 5, and the Galaxy Tab S9 series This update is scheduled to begin in late March 2024 and will introduce a hybrid approach to integrating Galaxy Al features from the Galaxy S24 series into these older models. Certain Al features will operate directly on the device, while others will necessitate an active internet connection. So I seriously doubt there will be a beta program for it anytime soon.
0 Likes