Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No double tapping to skip forward/backward in browser video playback?

(Topic created on: 07-03-2023 04:05 AM)
HoiBaoooooooo
First Poster
Options

I just started using my new S23 Ultra. Coming from a S21 Ultra I realized there's one feature that's curiously missing:

Before when watching a video in the browser, I'm able to tap the left of the screen to backtrack about 10 seconds while tapping the right side of the screen to forward 10 seconds. This is very useful for skipping unnecessary stuff and much easier than dragging the tiny seek bar at the bottom. 

I use this all the time when on my old phone but somehow it's gone on the S23U? I've tried a few browsers like Chrome, system browser, Edge, Opera. They seem to utilize the same system embedded player and the various sites I've tried all experience the same issue which I never had on my old phone. 

Is there any way to solve this? Or is this how it'll be from now on? 

Additionally I realize that when orientation is locked, and I turn the phone sideways, the small shortcut icon that appear in the corner will only show up when video is out of full screen mode, which is also not an issue on earlier phones.

I wish I could show a comparison but unfortunately my old phone is already traded in. 

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0