Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lastest update trouble

(Topic created on: 07-03-2023 12:45 AM)
MAC6IXX
Student
Options

Hi, 

I did a update to the lastest patch this morning and now I can no longer receive calls. I can make calls. I can send and receive texts. I can receive what's app calls. I am on Rogers network and no one else is having issues receiving calls. The only I did to my phone today was the update.

I have tried everything but a factory reset.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, have you tried restarting your phone?
Try taking out your sim card for five minutes then put it back in & see if that helps.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @MAC6IXX 

Is this affecting calls to all your contacts or a selected few ?

Is this happening in one particular area or everywhere  ?

You can reset your Network Connection in Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Connection.

If this persists and your sim card makes calls OK in another phone then please send this as feedback via your Samsung Members app.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Wastedagen
Navigator
Options
I just checked and I'm not getting the March update. Where as the misses on her S22u has it already.

I read on the S22 threads that the update was pulled because of issues.. 1 of them being battery drain....
MAC6IXX
Student
Options

Hello, thank you for the reply.

The problem ended up being the Sim card was corrupted. 

I do truly believe it was caused by the update. My update was March 6th at 1:32 am. This was happening while I slept. When I awoke nothing else had been done with my phone. I was told later that day that a friend had been trying to call me since the morning and it was only by text later that day I found I could no longer receive calls.

None the less the problem is fixed and I am sure it was a one off. Just some food for thought as to how it may have happened.