Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late notifications and overall wifi connction issues since i bought the s23 ultra

(Topic created on: 12-12-2023 10:18 PM)
Members_92aZ16a
First Poster
Options

It has been very unnoying.. im not getting barely any notifications of any app.. specially a game + gmail, and some apps I use everyday (line. Whatsapp)

Even after unlocking phone..  I have to literally open the app to get notifications.. 

And I can assure you it's not the network issue at all (using 4g) As I have tried running my previous s10+ next to this one and the s10+ still defeats this in  notifications either on 4g or wifi.

On the other sside when connected to wifi with s23ultra has lot of lag and gets interrupted a lot even during video calls. While doing the exactly same at the exactly Same time on the s10+ there are zero issues.. 😞 I love the camera.. I love the s pen.. but the basic stuff not working right disappoints me 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's disappointing @Members_92aZ16a 

My Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra performs as it should in regards to notifications on the latest software update. 

It can sometimes be a Network issue or sim card issue. 

I assume using your sim card in the Samsung Galaxy s¹⁰+ allows notifications to come through more promptly with everything else your having issues with working OK. 

Can you perform a network reset found in your Samsung Members App please and also consider Safe Mode > Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

There is a diagnostic tool found in your Samsung Members App. 

A very last resort would be to back up and factory reset. 

A Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone if needed. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes