Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook 3d

(Topic created on: 07-04-2023 06:45 PM)
Marconotfu
Apprentice
Options
Hi. I have a new s23+. Facebook 3d photos aren't showing up-just get a blank box where the image should be. Is this a Facebook problem, or is it working for other people with s23? 
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra which I appreciate isn't the same model of phobe as you @Marconotfu however I can see these types of photo's via the Facebook App.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
FelixMichael
First Poster
Options

i have an s23ultra. it has the same issue. i can see 360 photos uploaded to fb. but not the ones created with the 3d photo option that fb offers. as you say they are just blank with occasionally a cube symbol flashing for a moment. i went to a group page that specializes in them and noticed if i scroll down pages of them i see the preview image for a brief bit until more of the image loads then blank. i've cleared cache, and data, uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled and still have the same issue. it would be less bothersome except i post these types of pictures on my wall often.

Marconotfu
Apprentice
Options
I checked out a couple of 3D photo groups on Facebook, and quite a few people saying they have the same issue with all kinds of different phones. Hopefully will get sorted out next update. I have exact same issue as you, can view the 360 photos but not ones with 3d photo option.
Ultiwizard
First Poster
Options

It worked just fine until the last update.  I don't know if it messed up after samsung last update for our phones or after facebooks last update, but one of the two messed it up. I Uninstalled and reinstalled Facebook and it didn't fix it.  But I'd posted an image and made 3D match 25th and it was working at that time. So it's been in just the last couple of weeks that something changed.  I really think it's after samsung last update. 

0 Likes
Jim255
Apprentice
Options
I am running the latest software version in the UK, and I'm also experiencing this issue on my S23 Ultra.
0 Likes
Marconotfu
Apprentice
Options
This seems to have been sorted out in the latest Facebook update. All working for me now.
0 Likes