Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery stats.

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone is having the same problem as me. Once fully charged my phone, it's as if the battery stats isn't resetting in device care. Thought it was my Samsung wireless charger as it would read the correct stats if I charged with my cable. It's the same issue using both now. So basically once charged to 100% it will say stopped charged so many days ago. Always random could be 4 5 or 6, yet I've literally just took it off. Had the issue since update to Android 14. Also just recently I'm charging every night instead of 2. For those who know of me, would know I don't normally moan or have issues often. I make sure updates are all up to date, wipe cache, run app booster. Just wondering if it's a bug in device care, and if others have this issue. Or is it time for a factory reset maybe? 

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
There was something I saw earlier today regarding this problem in Device Care and a recent bug fix, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it.
Have you tried putting the battery back in learning mode?
In the meantime, I'll keep looking to see if I can find the article again.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Thank you for replying @Robin999. I was thinking about doing a factory reset as I have had this problem since the update to Android 14 now. So how do you put the battery back in to learning mode? As I always thought factory reset is the only way to get the device to learn usage patterns, or is battery learning mode something completely different.
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Yes, a full factory reset will enable the learning algorithm to kick back in.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yes I think I may have to factory reset, long weekend coming up, so have plenty of time. If it was a bug, I thought it would have Been fixed by now. Thank you 😊👍
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Out of interest, have you installed the latest UI6.1 update? Has it made any difference to your problem?
I can't find the exact article but found this
https://www.androidheadlines.com/2024/03/samsung-since-last-charge-battery.html#:~:text=The%20%27Sin....

My device care app is at version 13.8.05.48 but I don't have your problem. However I have just updated to UI6.1 and as I've never checked battery stats in Device Care before I can't be certain if the issue was present prior to upgrade.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Still on 6.0 on my s23 ultra. 13.8.01.29 is my version for device care app.
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Well if you're willing and able, maybe do the upgrade? Gotta be better than wasting your long weekend 🙂
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I will when it's available for my device 👍
keith30
Maestro
Options
The only thing I know, was that with the 6.1.1 update was bringing back the battery stats again so you'll know what your battery did preciously. They had removed that feature when 6.1 came out. It will show once the device care has a new update from the play store is issued.