Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad charging

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
dudge27
Apprentice
Options
I have already wrote a review on how my Screen is completley unresponsive since one ui 6:1 (hence I am using the s pen to type this ) but I have also just woke up from Sleeping & charging the phone over night on a fast charger & it's at 76%, SAMSUNG, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PHONE! I DID NOT PAY £1000 + FOR THIS. going to have to switch back to apple. Also Wireless charger is not consistent anymore as keeps stopping working.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Tom2024
First Poster
Options
Try slow charging. And try slow charging with the phone off. Good luck.
0 Likes
Options
Hiya guys I would agree that we need some form of update. To improve battery performance since 1ui 60.1 update. I thought I was the only 1 having problems with battery drain since 1ui 6.1 up grade. Very poor from Samsung I must contact them about this problem 😕
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Also check with compatible charger 

0 Likes
dudge27
Apprentice
Options
it's from Samsung
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Hi, I've noticed you've posted a few times now about how bad your device is performing since the new update. May I ask...

Is your device an official UK model, purchased in the UK from an official Samsung outlet?
Have you had any official or unofficial repairs made to the phone prior to update
Is the phone still stock by way of OS/firmware and had no unofficial updates or mods installed.
0 Likes