Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Auto Coolwalk and S23

(Topic created on: 08-02-2023 09:33 AM)
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

Hi, does anyone know how the Coolwalk rollout works? 

Coolwalk appeared on my car infotainment system last week, when using my S22 Ultra; after getting my S23 Ultra yesterday and setting it up, I find Coolwalk has gone and I'm back to the old Android Auto!

The Android Auto version now on the S23 is a newer version than I had on the S22!

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
You get it, or you don't. That's how it works with everything from Google.
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Coolwalk is server-side activated. Try flushing the cache of the AA app on your new phone. This may trigger coolwalk for you.
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Thanks, gave it a try but no joy. Guess I'll just have to wait fir it to do its own thing again. Bit frustrating, to get it with older phone and app version, but then lose it with new phone and newer app version.
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nope already posted in the UK its been out for 2 weeks
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Jenatron
Apprentice
Options

lucky you.  can't get my s23 ultra to connect to AA.  although my note 20 ultra works perfectly

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

Hmmm, I've not had any problem getting the S23 Ultra and AA working (I've even got Coolwalk back). I do connect wirelessly using a Motorola MA1, but I would expect it to work just the same if I reverted to cable connection. 

0 Likes
Carlos Fierros
First Poster
Options

How did you get the Coolwalk version?

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

It just appeared about 2 weeks ago, when I was still using my S22 Ultra. When I got the S23 Ultra, AA reverted back to the old interface; but after 2 days Coolwalk was there again.

0 Likes
ChaoMein
First Poster
Options

I had the zFold3 & AA worked amazingly through my Motorola MA1 but I just upgraded to my S23 Ultra and while it connects to AA sometimes, it shows up connected on my s23 Ultra but not on my Acura RDX 2020 screen but when I connect through usb it works perfectly. I tried to figure it out and even called Motorola. They suggested to plug my ma1 into a computer to "reset" the doggle then try again, if that doesn't work then they'll replace my ma1

0 Likes