Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi direct

(Topic created on: 04-04-2022 10:00 AM)
terraslateuk
Journeyman
Options
Totally done with Samsung now. Got my note 10 and my note 8 with me. Need to transfer from 8 to 10 a video. Impossible!

We used to be able to use wi-fi direct. Nearby share is a complete joke. Doesn't work EVER! As Samsung downgrades it's software to save money and imagine I only bought for the their hardware, think again.

I bought the Samsung experience, minus Bixby (another joke). I have 3 Samsung phones! I need to move data between them!

WiFi direct used to work then they wanted to read my data thinking they could make money from it above and beyond the thousand gbp I paid X 3 for each phone. They destroyed my reasoning to spend this much per phone in their expectations they could earn another 1 GBP on top in marketing profits by selling my video data sound track convertted to text and anonymised to "protect" my privacy. Nah mate, I just ain't gonna give you 3,000 quid so you can make an extra buck. You lose!
4 REPLIES 4
RogersJimenez
First Poster
Options

For nonsense like this, this will be my last year buying Galaxy devices. Lately I'm having the same problem you have. 

WifiDirect
Apprentice
Options

I AGREE ! WIFI DIRECT for me was a very important app which I do not want to lose. Samsung has taken too many things from the Note 9. Sorry Samsung this is my last Samsung phone. 

WifiDirect
Apprentice
Options

You're right the loss of WifiDirect is like losing one of my walnuts.  Geezez not good.

0 Likes
WifiDirect
Apprentice
Options

I feel the same way it's an absolute tragedy to have lost WiFiDirect! I seriously hate this phone. 

0 Likes