Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather Widget help

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 10:47 PM)
SRS76
Navigator
Options
Today I got my pre-order Galaxy S22 Ultra 256GB uk version from o2, and the weather Widget on this phone doesn't seem to be working properly as it's not auto-refreshing.

Is anyone else having this issue with this Widget on there S22 Ultra? And if got it to work way it should what did you do to get it working?
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Alyce16
Student
Options

Yes and after hours with Samsung chat experts it still doesn't work. 😡

0 Likes
Alyce16
Student
Options

I'm very disappointed with this expensive new Samsung 22 ultra😡

0 Likes
Onepunch23
Pioneer
Options
I didn't end up taking it back. I gave it some time and it's operating better now after updates but I still suffer from lag and freezing and also crashes. Its OK for now as I do love the look of the phone, but for such an expensive flagship we shouldn't have to get by on just "okay"
0 Likes
SadieC
First Poster
Options

The stock weather app also wasn't auto-refreshing on my phone and I got it to work by excluding the app from my VPN service. I have a S20FE and use Norton 360 with VPN. Initially the VPN didn't show the weather app so I had to open the widget, go to settings (gear icon), choose "show weather on apps screen." Then opened Norton 360, went to VPN, opened VPN settings (another gear icon), went to "excluded apps" in Split Tunneling, weather app was there and excluded it. Now it's refreshing.

I thought this might be a solution because I figured it out when my Voicemail app wouldn't work, the VPN was blocking it from receiving or refreshing. Once excluded it worked again.

0 Likes