Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibration and Game booster settings questions

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 10:22 PM)
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

So I've got S22 Ultra and just discovered these 2 new settings in OneUi 4.

Can anyone explain the first one: how does that work : "Vibration sound for incoming calls

Avoid missed calls by playing a sound to make vibrations louder. "? 

Screenshot_20220225-160751_Settings.jpg

Second one is: " Pause USB Power Delivery to prevent phone heating, pause charging when a USB Power Delivery-enabled charger is connected and the battery is over 20%. "

I've tried to turn this setting on wiile not charging and while charging... It's greyed out. 

Screenshot_20220225-155003_Game Booster.jpg

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Yannick632
First Poster
Options

for the pause power delivery u should use a samsung original travel adapter it work on my a73 when i plug it in my a72 adapter

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Adi0 

I see you've asked the question about " Vibration sound for incoming calls " previously here > Samsung galaxy-s22-series/vibration-intensity-setting-explanation and the reply being accepted the reply as the solution.

If your still unsure and using the setting sheds no light , and neither does a Google Search then you can ask Samsung directly via the Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Everything has been found out about.

1. The speaker produces high humming sound to let you hear vibrating easily during calls. That's because the new vibrator is weaker in S22 Line

2. This setting pauses power delivery during gameplay to stop heating and battery degradation. 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes