Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video editor

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 03:00 PM)
Tt517
Explorer
Options
Can anyone tell me why on the S22 ultra when I edit a video I've taken and put  in the photo gallery and save the new version with a tune ive added in the background.... why when I share it on WhatsApp it sends it without the tune I've added...the video has no sound all 😏 anyone know? 
5 REPLIES 5
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Could be too big for whatsapp. Try with different/smaller original video resolution size 

Dazaman
Navigator
Options
Could be a copyright issue with the music you have added 🤔
Tt517
Explorer
Options
Ohh really, it works if I send it email or on my Facebook story just not on WhatsApp very off didn't have that issue on the s20
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I have the same issue, which I've only noticed recently.

I don't believe it to be a copyright issue, since the background music is license free.
It used to work on all my previous Notes so far, but recently it stopped working.

It's not a WhatsApp problem, since the same thing is happening when sharing on Facebook Messenger.

I have read on the internet about this and it was suggested that there is a problem with the Gallery app itself.

Hope it gets fixed soon..

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
LanyDecap
First Poster
Options

Often users encounter problems with video playback. However, it's not because the music you've added to the video might be infringing or the initial resolution is too high. The problem is else, and your video editor is working fine. I use Fastreel online editor, and I didn't have this problem while sending videos to WhatsApp until a certain point. I started researching information on the internet and realized that this bug is related to the Gallery app. Hopefully, the developers will fix this bug soon. And at the moment, I'm sending videos via social networks.

0 Likes