Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to S23 Ultra or wait for S24 Ultra?

(Topic created on: 12-02-2023 12:17 PM)
MrFinland
Pathfinder
Options
What are your thoughts in regards to upgrading to S23 Ultra in Exynos region? I am just wondering as personally it would be wise for me to wait until S24 Ultra financially. Also I must say that I have been very happy with my S23 Ultra and the battery life etc.

Any real big positives in upgrading now or will it be likely that the S24 Ultra will be even better option? 

Any thoughts anyone? 
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
evohicks
Navigator
Options
I had the S22 Ultra and traded it in for the 23 Ultra and don't regret it one bit.
The speed, battery life and general feel is better and I will surely be keeping this for at least 2 years, probably more.
If you're happy with your current phone then stay with that but you won't be disappointed if you do upgrade.
Tino_KingOfDragons
Journeyman
Options
I think you should just wait until s24 ultra comed
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
If you're happy with the S22 Ultra, then I'd suggest to stick with it.
MrFinland
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks everyone, I think that I will wait until S24 Ultra comes out next year.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I have my S23 Ultra ordered for this week @MrFinland and am upgrading from my Exynos S21 Ultra and can't wait, but my advice to you is that if you have doubts about the upgrade then it probably is not for you. Especially if financial constraints are raising their ugly head. By logical evolution the S24U will be an improvement over the S23U and will no doubt be worth waiting for. Hope you continue to enjoy your S22 Ultra until then. 👍
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@MrFinland  Just to add that the S23 Ultra has the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset in Europe as well and feedback has been impressive.  some detail in this article https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-debuts-worldwide-with-customised-Snapdragon-8...  However I am sure the S24 Ultra will see further enhancements and a number  were very  happy with the Exynos S22 Ultra,  though some always compared this chipset negatively .

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

MrFinland
Pathfinder
Options
This is pretty much what I was thinking about as well. Thanks for that! Actually you can benefit more from upgrades every two years technology wise.
MrFinland
Pathfinder
Options
Agreed!
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
You certainly can benefit more. Two year upgrades keep things feeling fresh and exciting for me. Yearly ones could get a little stale. 👍