Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tide banking app

(Topic created on: 27-06-2023 04:03 PM)
johnb1962
First Poster
Options
Has anyone had any issues with using the Tide banking app with a S22 note. For some reason it will not open and Tide are saying it is a Samsung problem and not theirs. Any help?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check your app permissions.

Check if it works with mobile only
Or wifi only.

Check for any app updates.

Simply restart the phone.
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @johnb1962 

Have a look at the user reviews for that app in the Playstore to see if others are experiencing issues.

You can clear the apps cache via Settings > Apps > Choose the app > Storage > Clear Cache.

If that does not help then uninstall the app and also delete it from your MyLibrary in your Playstore and then install a fresh copy.

You could try Settings > Apps > Show System Apps > Android System Web view  > Uninstall Updates.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Hscott
First Poster
Options

I think it's an issue with the app on Samsung devices. If you search for Tide Business Banking on Twitter or Facebook, there's a few people complaining on there. I've not been able to access my account on the app for 3 weeks - they say the tech team are working on it but I don't think they know what they're doing. They're suggesting people go out an buy a new device or use someone else's device (both ridiculous suggestions IMO)

0 Likes