Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep not going off now

(Topic created on: 21-05-2023 08:01 AM)
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options
Since the last updates Sleep isn't turning off at the set time. Every day I now have to manually turn it off. Reported to support some time ago but heard nothing back. Any ideas on how to get it back turning off at the set time as well as it turning on at the set time would be welcome.
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Few things you could try.
Clear the modes and routine app cache, reboot the phone.
If this doesn't fix.
Try and set the sleep times up again.
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options
Thanks. Can't find how to clear cache as nothing I can find to clear.
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options
Found cache and cleared it now so will see tonight!
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Settings > Apps > mode and routines > storage > clear cache at the bottom. Reboot the phone holding both power button and Volume Down together until the phone turns off itself
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options
No good had to turn off again. Cancelled it and redone it so will again see if that works
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options
No must have been effected by update. Support have now got back and say being passed on to developers
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options

Now told errer log needs to be done with in 10m of errer. But when is errer, when Sloop is set or when it fails to go off at 7am (not likly to his 10m for that!) or when I turn it off? Not very helpfull.

0 Likes
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options
No way of getting a reply from them. Just go on about sending video and sounds. Of sleep, not going off and ignoring what event the logs are for. Anything I do just sends new logs and a question ignored.
0 Likes
YooJoonSoo
First Poster
Options

Here is how i did solved it.

Step by Step:

1. Go to the settings page.(Look for the cog as a app widget.)
2. Scroll Down until you find the Apps Page.
3. Search for Modes & Routines.
4. Tap on the Storage.
5. Clear Both the Data and Cache(this does not interfere with your device in anyway)
6. Once done check to see if if solved the issue if not continue to Step 7 if it did congrats.

7. restart the phone and check again.

If all else fails factory reset the phone. Please note this is the last resort don't do this unless you have exhausted all other options as this will delete all data and apps on phone back to factory settings. meaning you have to start from fresh.

From YJS.
Hope this helps.

0 Likes