Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen recorder

(Topic created on: 29-11-2022 09:09 AM)
MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
Hello Everyone,

I have been using the screen recorder for recording sessions with my colleages for my work project.

It used to record both what I would say and what they would so that I can make notes later if I missed something.

Recently, my colleagues voices are recorded but not my voice. This has happened even after checking through the settings and restarting my phone. Ever since one UI update, it has stopped recording my voice.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

Thanks for reading this post. I appreciate it.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Hi!

Have you made sure that the Media and Mic option is selected before you start the screen recorder?

Screenshot_20221129_092403_Samsung Members_1000005861_1669713844.jpg

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
Hello,
Yes, as I've mentioned in my post above, I have been through the settings and still the same result.
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Have you also checked the Permission manager in the phone's settings, to see if the microphone is "allowed" ?

0 Likes
MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
Hello,
I appreciate your help. I have checked everything, and all is as expected. I know samsung phones and its software inside and out but can't figure this issue out.
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
It could just be a One UI 5 issue then which will hopefully be resolved with future updates.
I had a problem where after adding background music to a video and then after sharing, the recipient would hear no sound. It was sorted in the end via a software update.

I recommend you send an error report via the Members app, which will go straight to Samsung.

If I'll think of something else I'll come back here 🙂

MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
I've sent a request to support and will follow up with an error report if asked to do so.
Thanks for sticking around, much appreciated.
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
No worries, I'm just sorry I couldn't be of any help.
If it gets sorted, please update us here.
👍🏻

0 Likes