Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung unfair

(Topic created on: 20-07-2022 12:59 PM)
chris5may
First Poster
Options
My previous mobile was s20 ultra and got galaxy watch as promotion. Now i bought s22 ultra in june so i Miss out on that promotion with a free buds pro because the promo ended,anyway 3-4 weeks later a new promotion came out were you recieve a buds live ear buds live which started 1st july upto end of august.2022.
So basically anyone who bought a samsung 22 ultra in june will not get buds live which includes myself.because i didnt get my s22 ultra when it 1st came out or get it anytime after 1st july will miss out..thats why samsung is unfair with anyone who got there mobile in june..
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It was very fair to everyone who bought before the offer expired 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately that's the caveat of promotions attached to phone orders @chris5may 

They have a start and and date along with specific criteria.

And then new promotions can become live dependant on region.

I missed out on the free Vr Headset a few years ago by 1 day.

It is what it is.

Have you looked at the Boost offers which include Disney+ ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Members_w1cFxO2
First Poster
Options

You think that's bad look at this year's promotions. Free watch if order before 25th Jan. Free buds and tag if order after 31st Jan. If like me you order in that week in between you get sweet fa. Very poor from Samsung. Spoke to customer services about it saying lovely way to treat a loyal customer and they did not care one little bit. So guess I am now going to be a loyal customer of someone else.

0 Likes