Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 07:03 PM)
sarbear
Journeyman
Options
Not happy, phone continues to be laggy and slow! 
12 REPLIES 12
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
The handset I had was smooth but the GSM was poor. I have opted to return my handset.
Shane98
Apprentice
Options
How laggy is it? Can I know that is it an exynos device?
0 Likes
sarbear
Journeyman
Options
Unsure of ur question, but am in the UK and we have snapdragon
0 Likes
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
UK market does not have the SnapdragonSmartSelect_20220307-193054_Chrome_73197_1646681455.jpg
sarbear
Journeyman
Options
Yeah my mistake. Exynos 2200
Othacon
Pioneer
Options
Curiosly in the begining I found it laggy and would suck the battery like crazy, but now after a week it's speedy and the battery stabilized. In essence the more I used it the better it got.
I've seen posts where people that transferred the contacts using the transfer option from phone to phone had issues with the performance of the phone as well. In order to sort it if I remember correctly the cache needs to be cleared. To do this the phone needs to be entered in recovery mode and the cache cleared
mieloncom
Pathfinder
Options
My s22 Ultra after week its better now. I spent a lot off time to optimize this device many tweaks, wipe cache etc...
but battery life is longer now. we need wait for more updates
sarbear
Journeyman
Options
How do I a recovery mode?
0 Likes
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
Power off your phone.....plug it into a laptop or computer.....press and hold power and volume up buttons....when logo appears let go...you should now be in recovery menu.....use volume button to scroll down to wipe cache partition...press power button to select....then select yes....once done select reboot system now....and you are done.......