Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung s22 ultra "can't reach device" in samsung find my mobile

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 08:15 AM)
Ermie571
First Poster
Options

Please help!

I purchased the s22 Ultra before Christmas and I noticed that it couldn't be located through my google account - which manages to locate my other devices.

I have just tried the samsung service - it lists it on the account, with my tablet and television....but although its sitting on my lap the web page fails to find it reporting "can't reach device", exactly the same as the google service (although that does attempt a location via the google timeline maps service)

I really need to be able to locate the phone - so this service needs to work. Seeing as Samsung can't even find it....there must be something in the phone, its software, or a switch I haven't toggled!  Any ideas please - its driving me nuts!!

thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Did you download "find my device" app? GPS on? I am sure you probably done that but I thought I should still ask? Also since you have never had it working
Ermie571
First Poster
Options

Indeed I have. It doesn't work either. I am now getting a message saying "this app won't work properly unless you allow google play services' request to access storage. But I don't have the option in the settings to storage - the list ends a sms....

This is driving me nuts!

0 Likes