Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 Ultra Dialer issue, Not Showing Specific Number in Full Call log History

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 07:24 PM)
Shakti Shekhar
First Poster
Options

I Found one major issue in S22 Ultra As its a expensive and flagship device of Samsung I've not expected such silly issue with such a phone, like not showing phone number in call history, like if one contact has one number than we can understand it's fine but if one contact has multiple numbers and if u call them with different numbers and you go to call log history of that contact you can find out all call timings recordings but no information of number available there its a basic sense that how would somebody identify that which log is of which number Samsung should fix this with update.

ShaktiShekhar_0-1666894695281.jpegShaktiShekhar_1-1666894702316.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Keep separate contacts for those numbers you need to keep correct log

0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
The specific number of the contact does show on the very top of the list. It's only when you tap on a specific time would the number not show but that would not be a problem because you already know which number you are viewing the log of.
Different numbers for the same contact show as separate lists so you would never be confused as to which number you are viewing a log of. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with the way the call list is handled.
Correct me if you are referring to something else but as I've read your post, this is what I understood.

Also, it's a bit irritating when people claim because a device is expensive it shouldn't have a few bugs. Fact is, software bugs occur very commonly and could happen for simple reasons on devices of various prices. I understand it may not be ideal but software bugs are just that, software bugs.
0 Likes