Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 restarting and restarting. Where is problem ?

(Topic created on: 18-03-2024 10:54 PM)
Members_vXY8gh6
Apprentice
Options

Today my mobile started restarting and restarting. Sometimes it loads and works for a while, but if I just turn on an application, it restarts again and stuck in boot loop. What should I do? I cleared the cache and it didn't help. The mobile is not even 2 years old. give the mobile to claim?

5 REPLIES 5
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Could be worth trying to boot the phone into safe mode next to see if you still get the problem. If you dont it could be an app issue.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If Safe Mode as suggested by @JerryS  👍 does not help @Members_vXY8gh6 then you could try as a last resort a back up and factory reset but then reset the phone back up manually not using the back up. Download your apps manually. 

A Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone too. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Nick58328
Explorer
Options
Were you able to resolve this?
0 Likes
Members_vXY8gh6
Apprentice
Options
I tried safe mode and it didn't help, the phone restarted anyway. But it is interesting that sometimes the mobile works calmly even for half a day without a problem and sometimes it restarts non-stop or almost immediately after switching on. Today i do all saves and I will try factory reset.
0 Likes
Members_vXY8gh6
Apprentice
Options
The result is that the mobile doesn't work and no solution helped, I can't complain about the mobile because it has a 1 year warranty and Samsung won't do anything because it's EU distribution and it would have to be the distribution of the given country. I don't want to see Samsung again in my life, both regarding the device I was disappointed with and the problems that occurred and communication. If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it.
0 Likes