Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra won't update

(Topic created on: 26-02-2022 03:18 PM)
jamiemac
Pioneer
Options
Hi all my S22 ultra won't seem to update its many times but still now luck. Can anyone help 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Try using your phone's device Care to optimise everything including ram and then clear the phone's system cache.

Https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to hook up to a Computer or insert your earphones to enter into recovery mode. 

You could also try using Samsung Smartswitch. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Members_1YAJbkz
Apprentice
Options

I have same problem. I followed above advice but still getting same error

0 Likes
jamiemac
Pioneer
Options
Yes I've also tried it and still getting the same problem
0 Likes
jamiemac
Pioneer
Options
I've got more problems now as it won't shut down just auto restart when I turn it off and I can't factor reset it just keeps retuning back to normal
0 Likes
Members_1YAJbkz
Apprentice
Options

Same problem! Now can't turn off my phone.  Keep restarting 

0 Likes
jamiemac
Pioneer
Options
I'm currently at 7% battery I'm going to run it to flat and try a hard reset.
0 Likes
wwitten
First Poster
Options

Has anyone had any luck with this?I did a factory reset and now am worse off then I was. Nothing working correctly. 

0 Likes
jamiemac
Pioneer
Options
I sent it back waiting for a replacement
0 Likes
Members_1YAJbkz
Apprentice
Options

I pre ordered my s22 ultra. Sent back my s21 ultra. Now my s22 ultra is defected and Samsung service center declared my device as irreparable.  I need to get new one and Samsung insist I will send back my defective device 1st which mean I will stay without mobile device for at least 10 days. Is that reasonable service for loyal client who pre ordered the newest and most expensive device??? What a poor service.  Shame!! Think twice and more before you order Samsung device as you will not get proper service! I understand sometimes you can get defective device but at least provide proper service and support!!