S22 ultra no signal after last update

(Topic created on: 20-01-2024 08:08 PM)
Members_J2ijnXO
Apprentice
Options

After update S908BXXS7DWL3 /

S908BOXM7DWL1/

S908BXXS7DWL1

My s22 ultra continuesly loosing signal and saying not registered to network. Anyone else facing this problem? I even changed sim cards, restarted the phone, reset network, restart, hard restart,  phone reset and nothing @all

15 REPLIES 15
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Please go to settings and perform a Reset Mobile Network Settings (if that specific option is available) or Reset Network Settings (you'll have to re-enter your WiFi passwords after this,)

Should sort your issue out 🤗
0 Likes
GazMaz
Student
Options
It's a massive issue for quite a number of us. All waiting for a patch fix....
Members_J2ijnXO
Apprentice
Options

Tried that twice. Nothing happens

Rachael
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue. Massive problems. Last update was a few weeks ago, issue only started on Saturday. 

Gone through all usual steps, reset, sim in/out etc... without my home WiFi I would be screwed.

samantharishel
Student
Options

I have been having the same issue since Thursday 18 Jan with my S22 Ultra following a software update to One UI 6.0 on Tuesday  16 Jan. I have done all of the same steps you have taken without any improvements. It has been quite frustrating. Thankfully, I have a work-issued cell phone that  I can use in the meantime.

Samsung is trying to get me to trade in for the S24... 

samantharishel
Student
Options

I'm having the same issue and have tried these steps without any resolution.

jono001
First Poster
Options
Same issue now been a week tried 2 new sims
0 Likes
GeNeTiCShaDoW
First Poster
Options

Hey all,

I had the same issue and even sent my phone for repairs (they had swapped the mobo due to some other issues) but it actually ended up being fixed as my phones version was downgraded to S908BXXS7DWL1. Unfortunately I didnt know and upgraded it to S908BXXS7DWL3 again and that broke it again.

Ended up sending it back to the repair shop and asked them to downgrade my Android version back to S908BXXS7DWL1 and so far it seems good.

Could anyone tell me if their issue is gone after updating to S908BXXU7DXA6?

Best regards,

Guylherme

0 Likes
NicoD5
Student
Options

Been having same issue with mobile network in Argentina. Done everything including changing sim and all types of resets. Samsung please fix this!!!

The s22 ultra is not a cheap phone, it's supposed to be your fladship...it's not admisible this issues with an expensive phone that pretends to compete with Apple.