Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra issues.

(Topic created on: 17-03-2022 06:32 PM)
Santi thapa
First Poster
Options

It's been about a week that i bought my s22 ultra black in color from fortress store in hong kong. I was using note 20 ultra and was very much happy with it except for the camara quality which was still pretty good except for the carama zooming quality. 

Now i have both note 20 ultra and s22 ultra with me. i see a lot of downgrade in s22 ultra. It has the worst call quality/sound/audio quality. screen is darker and uncomfortable to watch videos. Photos and videos are so much darker in s22 ultra.   While everyone is saying it has the brightest screen and best quality screen, best camara, etc. Mine is exactly opposite. This made me think that may be i got unlucky and got the faulty phone. I don't know what to do next because if i go to store ask for exchange they will probably ask for the big noticible issues. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Check their Terms and Conditions for a Cooling Off Period @Santi thapa 

If so then you shouldn't have to prove / show anything to obtain a refund / replacement. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
Regarding brightness:
Settings/display/adaptive brightness - off/extra brightness on. Then make it to your likness.
Hope it works :winking-face:
0 Likes
Santi thapa
First Poster
Options

What do they say? I bought this phone on 10 march 

0 Likes
Santi thapa
First Poster
Options

I have tried that but the display brightness is not good as note 20 ultra with the same settings

0 Likes