Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra internal storage is full after installing 4 applications

(Topic created on: 23-01-2023 12:43 PM)
Zubanchy
First Poster
Options

I bought a Samsung s22 ultra with 512 internal storage, but anytime install one application, it will take up a big space of the internal storage, Example, I installed Instagram and it took almost 15GB of the space, i installed facebook app and it took almost 40GB of the space, I installed LinkedIn and it took almost 50GB of the space. After installing just 6 apps, it almost finished the whole space of 512GB. I have tried to do several factory reset but the issue is still the same. I dont know if anyone has experienced such.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Have you tried clearing the cache for the apps or uninstalling and reinstalling them? I have the A53 with 128Gb storage and FB is using about 670Mb, LinkedIn 115Mb and Instagram is about 660Mb of storage.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Can you provide a screen shot of your storage.
0 Likes
Zubanchy
First Poster
Options

Please find attached the screenshot as requested.

Internal storage.jpgint storage.jpg

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Which File manager app is this? Can you share a screenshot from Settings > Battery and device care > Storage

Second screenshot of Settings > Battery and device care > Storage > Apps (arranged in descending order of size).

0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I'm a little worried that your s22 ultra may not be genuine. Your software looks like an older version. Would explain why your phone can only download a few apps, as it doesn't actually have 512gb. Where did you purchase your phone.
0 Likes
Zubanchy
First Poster
Options

The WhatsApp Image 2023-01-23 at 13.37.2p.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-01-23 at 13.37.20.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-01-23 at 13.37.24.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-01-23 at 13.37.25.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-01-23 at 13.37.26.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-01-23 at 13.37.255.jpg

0 Likes
Zubanchy
First Poster
Options

I can still download more apps but am concerned the amount of space each of the apps is taking from the internal storage which is why am asking this question. I have also checked for software update and it confirmed am using the latest update

0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I know it may not be what you want to hear, and I hope you didn't pay an awful lot for your s22 ultra. I do believe you may have a fake and it is not genuine Samsung s22 ultra. The software does not look up to date, and I don't believe the phone has 512gb storage.
Zubanchy
First Poster
Options

Please do you how i will check the authenticity of the phone, to know if its fake or not.

0 Likes