Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Graphic Glitch

(Topic created on: 26-02-2022 03:48 PM)
Soltakr
Explorer
Options
Hello
I got my S22 Ultra 512gb yesterday and been setting it back up since then. Today I played YouTube then Netflix and a graphic Glitch appear. 

4k upto 120hz no power saving and Glitch appears. Turn off 4k and use FHD and works fine. 

Currently
S908BXXU1AVA7
S908BOXM1AVA7
S908BXXU1AVA7

Any ideas?
Thank you

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Pedroagf
Explorer
Options
After the firmware I'm still having these glitches on one app, this does not happen when using previous samsungs. I already reported this to samsung.
0 Likes
Soltakr
Explorer
Options
Did you change resolution to see of it stops?
0 Likes
Pedroagf
Explorer
Options
Yes, changed everything around to try different setups etc, still same. Maybe wait for next software update? Or just take phone back to samsung while I can? 😕
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

Hi all. 

We are aware of a limited number of Galaxy S22 Ultra devices experiencing a pixelated line on the display when playing YouTube or unlocking the device with fingerprints. This issue may occur rarely when setting the device resolution to WQHD and Screen mode to Natural mode.

We have already worked to develop a patch on Galaxy S22 Ultra and will release software updates to address the issue soon. We recommend that until then, please change the screen mode to Vivid, or the resolution to FHD+ of your device.

Settings > Display > Screen Mode > Vivid 

Settings > Display > Screen Resolution > FHD+

Soltakr
Explorer
Options
I received my new replacement phone today and no glitchy screen or distorted loudspeaker. Plus this phone has notified me of an update and the original hasn't. Just need to wipe that and send it back. So result for now.