Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 plus thoughts

(Topic created on: 11-05-2023 04:03 PM)
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Hello everyone after a disastrous experience with s23 5G

I wondered anyone could tell me now in 2023 is s22 plus ok battery usage wise and also any issues 

Thanks 
12 REPLIES 12
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I own the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra which I appreciate is a little different spec from the Samsung Galaxy s²² + as the Ultra has a slightly larger battery. 

From my usage habits and phone set up I run my phone from 5am to 9pm and typically have around 40% battery left @sarasphotobox when I shut the phone down.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Thanks I just saw all over youtibe s22 plus battery is negative what's your thoughts
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Thanks I just saw all over youtibe s22 plus battery is negative what's your thoughts
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Does " Negative " mean poor reviews @sarasphotobox  ?

Remember to try take what's said on YouTube etc with a pinch of salt as nkt all are accurate and some are connected to benchmark scores which don't stand as true in everyday usage.

Have a look at the model your interested in with hands on in a Samsung Experience Store or Network Highstreet Store that has retail demo models on display to use.

Samsung Uk provide a 14 day cooling off period in rider to return the phone if it isn't for you.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
I have to upgrade with ee UK so that's why I'm worried whst to upgrade
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Could you give more info as to what was bad with your phone?
Also maybe a screenshot of your battery SOT and apps used.

I personally go for the top range of most phones as they normally have bigger batteries and stuff.

Also samsung has apps like Good guardians and modes and routines which you can use to your advantage to tame your battery.
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I had an S22 Ultra prior to this S23 Ultra and had no issues with battery performance and I am a heavy user. I did have a lot of issues early on when it was first released but most were resolved. If I compare the S22u with this S23u on battery performance alone I would say the S22u was slightly better. This S23u seemed ok early on but battery drain has significantly increased but it could be related to updates and the S22u gets the same updates so I'm not sure if that will make it any different. Hope this helps
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Thank youn
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Well I did research on s22 plus and lots of issues battery problems drain etc.

With the s23 5g bade model even though small model small screen was straining my eyes
The lens isn't rignt which samsung is aware of.

And on top sot was roughly min 4 hours to 6 hours
Heavy usage isn't possible as it would drain quicker for a small battery.

Meanwhile I'm hack to s21 plus until I return back s23 5g and then upgrade hopefully s23 plus
0 Likes