Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 keeps rebooting

(Topic created on: 03-02-2023 11:33 PM)
patc7
First Poster
Options

Hello, I purchased a S22 in September, from the start it kept randomly switching off and rebooting and not coming back on for a couple of days. I sent it off for repair with Samsung but was told no fault found. It keeps doing it not as bad as it was as usually comes back on within an hour.  Anyone have any suggestions over what could be causing this? Thanks!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Depending on the Terms and Conditions of any relevant cooling off period in your region you reside in, if a phone is showing faults out of the box i.e straightaway I would have asked for a new replacement.

A person shouldn't be expected to have a Repair carried out / Service Centre inspection on a brand new phone 🤔

That said if you decided to wait out the issue and went passed the cooling off period then Samsung will offer a Repair / inspection.

If you used Smartswitch to move your information from your previous phone to the s²² then may I suggest to factory reset ,and then set your phone up as a new phone, and then use your Samsung Cloud [ if you've backed up to this ] and then see what happens.

Or if you do not yet have a Samsung Cloud Back up then download your apps manually via the Playstore and your MyLibrary.

Other information like contacts maybe in your Gmail if you use that or via other means or manually input them.

Also a person can try these generic troubleshooting guides.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes