Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22+ Charging Port Issue

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Dexter01
Apprentice
Options
I have an S22+ and been using it since it launced and from past 4/5 months i have facing the charging port issue.

When i inserts the cable it don't fit properly. I tried the same cable with other phone it works perfectly with them..

I cleaned the port too if there's some debris inside or some but it didn't fixed the issue as i couldn't see anything if there's any debris inside.

So in that case i couldn't charge my phone . And bought a wireless charger.

If anyone facing the same issue or kow what the problem is kindly guide me Thanks 🙏 

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I had similar issue and took it to a authorised repair centre and they found debris even though I couldnt see it myself it only cost me £15 they showed me bits coming out of it
Dexter01
Apprentice
Options
Great, thanks
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I saw bits flying out when they brushed it and used air gun on it

I was surprised but it now works a treat
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Dexter01 @-Robot- I've had similar issues in the past which is why I now use a push in silicone plug with black face to blend in with the phone in my charging port. 

No more debris ingress.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Ecbrown777
First Poster
Options

I've had this issue since about 3 months after getting the phone. My wife's got same phone as well and hers stopped charging right away and has had to use a wireless charger constantly which is a real bumber for her cas it takes forever to charge that way. But there's definitely something wrong with their usb type c charge ports in s22's being loose and having to hold ur cable to keep it charging which has been an issue since we each bought the phone. Only fix I see is either replace usb c port(skilled) or just get new phone 

0 Likes