Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with autocorrect in different languages, one language at a time

(Topic created on: 26-10-2022 02:52 PM)
gutaw
First Poster
Options
Hi,
I need to type in 5 different languages, but I understand 4 is the maximum and I learned to live with it. 
However, the autocorrect predicts words in all 4 languages at the same time. In my previous phone, S8, the autocorrect was in the same language as the keyboard, but now it doesn't matter in which language the keyboard is set, it will write words in all 4 and it's time consuming to have to change the words all the time. 
Is there a way to have the autocorrect set for one language at a time and specifically the language of the keyboard?
Thanks. 
Gutaw
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

In Settings > General Management > Samsung Keyboard settings > More typing options > Multilanguage text prediction. Turn this off. Check if this helps.

polkium
First Poster
Options

I had a similar problem: I use 3 keyboards (Spanish, English and French) and the autocorrect language never matched the keyboard language so, for example, if I was using the English keyboard I only got French suggestions or when I was using the French it insisted in suggesting words in Spanish. Turning off the "Multilanguage text prediction" seems to have fixed it.