Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime app

(Topic created on: 28-10-2023 01:45 PM)
ApocalypseRogue
Explorer
Options
Hi, I've an S22. Prime app won't play content in UHD & poor quality sound (Sony WF-C500 pods)

The Prime app is up to date & settings set for "High quality" downloads. My other streaming services are all playing in UHD & Dolby.....

The streaming & sound is fine through my TV. (Samsung 50" LED & Samsung HW-Q60T soundbar) 
6 REPLIES 6
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hey! not calling you stupid but, does the series/movie your trying to watch support UHD, is it an old movie/series, is your device set to the highest quality in settings? have a nice day.
ApocalypseRogue
Explorer
Options
😂 That's gotta be the best intro ever!
Yes movie UHD Dolby 5.1 & app settings high quality.....
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @ApocalypseRogue  presumably software is also up to date on your phone,do you have an internet speed of at least  25Mbps  , you may needed higher if a lot of Devices are connected?

Ideas are to clear the cache of the Prime Video App,  Settings-Apps-Prime Video-Storage-clear cache  or/and  to reinstall the Prime Video app.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ApocalypseRogue
Explorer
Options
Thanks. Yea all SW updated, 70MPS. I'll try that then.... 👍🏻
ApocalypseRogue
Explorer
Options
Sorted! Cleared cashe & re-installed app. Thank you.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Glad it working fine:)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.