Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONE UI 6

(Topic created on: 06-10-2023 09:32 PM)
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
**PLEASE READ**
hey all a few things i think should be added to the one ui 6 stable version. 

Routines
if routine active then stop another routine (for example If routine: test is running then: stop test. (hope that makes sense)

App features
app lock, well it seems to be a highly requested feature, it just hasnt been implementing yet which is why i would like to see it in the stable version of one ui 6.
I think we should be able to change the names and icons of some apps because as far as im aware other phones can do this.

More customisation options 
More options for the samsung free part of the home screen, its abit boring what it is now.
Customisation to home/lockscreen, its just abit boring now to be honest, we need more features based around it.
Customisation options to the app drawer is non existent, please implement more customisation options for this.

thank you for reading (sorry for the long one).

3 REPLIES 3
honestrewiew
Student
Options
Yes im so exited for it to come out i know i can get the beta since i have the galaxy s23+ but it might get rid of all my data so im going to wait but as i was saying one ui 6 looks so good my favorate new feture has got to be the new lock screen fetures,clock styles and clock fonts
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just make sure to back your data up to google or samsung cloud, thats what i did and i lost nothing, its also running smooth.
0 Likes
neonfour
Pathfinder
Options
I'd like to see bugs fixed before new features
0 Likes