Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 5.0 Android 13

(Topic created on: 02-11-2022 03:35 PM)
SabsS8
Journeyman
Options
Hello, my phone is S22 Ultra which was preordered from Samsung website in the UK, from London. I have heard of people already getting One UI 5.0 on their phones on the last week of October (this was the month stated in the websites). Its Novemeber and I just want to download UI 5.0, Android 13 I am not in a rush. Can anyone tell me when it will roll out? Thanks.

Samsung Fanboy for life.
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
LeoXXL
Pioneer
Options
Just hit software update on your phone and enjoy the UI 5.0 with Android 13, it was out couple days ago.
0 Likes
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
It's been out a few weeks now, got it on my S22+ in the UK.

In all honesty, there's virtually no difference as far as I can see, so don't worry too much.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yeah, got my Android 13 Ui.5 software update on mine last week. The software gets released in batches so not everyone gets the update all at once just keep clicking on the software update button if you still not receiving it.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @SabsS8   The stable Android 13 will still be rolling out to some of the S22 devices.  Whilst not a guarantee you could try Smart Switch programme on a computer  as sometimes the software is available there before  over the air. Connect your Device to a computer and see if a software update is available. See more information here https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-update-software-using-smart-switch/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Wastedagen
Navigator
Options
I too have S22 Ultra here in UK and am still waiting on update..

But then again I'm on the TGY (Hong Kong) firmware.
0 Likes
Belly74
Student
Options
Sorry for jumping on
When is it coming to fold 4 please
SRS76
Navigator
Options
My UK S22Ultra from O2 got the Android 13 Ui5 update over week ago but I'm still not updating it to it as they say it's stable release but been hearing loads things about it not fully stable as gotta remember even with stable version your still tester's for them. Learnt that from my time doing beta testing for Windows as you still become tester once public release becomes available. Always best wait if want update to fully newer version by then all the problems should be ironed out and give you a trouble free experience of new version.
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
This month, so yu just gotta wait.
0 Likes
Wastedagen
Navigator
Options
Why won't I get the update? Am I not entitled to it.. Sorry I don't understand your statement. I've had all the previous updates, albeit they come later than others.....
0 Likes