Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Drive

(Topic created on: 29-05-2023 08:40 AM)
Edmund5335
Student
Options

Hi Folks,

I use Samsung Gallery and one drive combination on various devices. My issue is that when I view my videos, they look grey and washed out.  I have included a screenshot of Samsung Gallery and Google Photos.

I always download my photos/videos on my PC to my drive, so they should be playing locally, not from the cloud.

Has anyone else seen this issue it is One Drive that has the problem. 

Thanks

Google Photos onlineGoogle Photos onlineSamsung Gallery via One DriveSamsung Gallery via One Drive

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've not come across this before to be honest @Edmund5335 

That said I use Samsung Gallery and Dropbox as my preference.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I haven't had that either but I backup mine to amazon photos, but it has a limit on how much you can back up for free with videos
Supersonic1972
Explorer
Options
Mega.nz is a good one to use, and you can have an account to each email you've got. I think you start with about 5gb (free) but jump through a few hoops and you can get up to about 15gb free x 6 emails (roughly) and you've got a nice little 80gb of free cloud storage. I'd say the issue you're having may be due to something like 'data saving' or upload quality. I can't really see it being anything else?
Have you tried uploading to a different cloud service to see if you get the same results? ✌️
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I use OneDrive a lot and have not had any issues. What can happen is some apps and settings can downgrade the quality of music, photos and videos to reduce data when streaming and downloading eg Google photos etc reduce files that it saves so I would suggest look at the upload and download settings in the apps you are using for recording, saving and playback of your files to see if file size is being reduced. Hope this helps
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I use Google one and so do full quality uploads. Otherwise it will reduce the file sizes.
You have to pay for the full quality uploads .

Or just transfer to your pc via USB.
0 Likes