Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My S22 Ultra calls signal has been so bad ever since the new update!

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Senyouko
Apprentice
Options
Whenever I try to make a call, it doesn't go through most of the tims and even if it did go through, the signal is so bad that I can only hear what's being said but can't respond back. I have checked the sims and they are working perfectly fine in a different phone. I have changed locations but issue still persists. I have tried every possible troubleshooting solutions but nothing seems to be working. 

Is anyone else also having this issue?

Also to this new update to me seems like a downgrade, why is samsung trying to make their phones like Iphone?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
mmaatty13
First Poster
Options
I've been having the same issue with my s23 ultra. I assumed it was my provider but haven't checked the sims in a different phone yet.
0 Likes
Senyouko
Apprentice
Options
If the issue only began after an update then it is most likely the phone but try the sim on a different phone just to be sure
0 Likes
mmaatty13
First Poster
Options
Yeah the issue is I had a 5g update from my provider at a very similar time, hence me thinking it was them. I will try it in a different phone and see. It has been slightly better the last few days.
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Considering you've done every possible troubleshooting method there is, I won't advise you to do a cache partition wipe or reset all settings via the phone, or try a different SIM card, or even reach out to your network provider to see if its their end.
0 Likes
Senyouko
Apprentice
Options
I only wish it were one them issues
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Me too. This latest 6.1 update is a complete nightmare for S22 owners.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you guys tried . resetting your network and see if it helps.

You will have to input your WiFi again.

Also try a simple phone restart.

Check for any app updates.

Make sure your network APN is correct.

Have a good day.
0 Likes
Senyouko
Apprentice
Options
Wish it were that simple 😂
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★