Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new S22 Ultra is asking for a QR Code? Where do I find it?

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 11:11 PM)
mattb
Navigator
Options

My new S22 Ultra is asking for a QR Code but where do I find it? 

0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35
daanbiesterbos
Student
Options

Same here. I had high hopes for this phone. But Samsung, really. Wtf.

0 Likes
daanbiesterbos
Student
Options

I had to wait for weeks for this phone. I have the same issue. If I have to return is I swear this will be my last samsung phone.

0 Likes
suusartist
First Poster
Options

I had the exact same today and spend loads of time trying to figure it out. Then I went to a phone shop and they told me that the setup only functions in one language (although you have the possibility to select all languages). I tried to start up in english and kept ending up on the QR code screen. In the shop they selected the dutch language (since the phone was bought in the Netherlands) and it went directly to the normal setup page without any problems. 
So maybe try to select other languages and hopefully it will solve the issue. 

Members_LYQpJNf
First Poster
Options

you need to press start when you can read welcome 1st. before you select your country of origin.  Worked for me. 

mattb
Navigator
Options
I restarted the phone and then it didn't need to scan a qr code and I set it up perfectly. All working fine now. Cheers.
Catdoylee
First Poster
Options

Thanks for this thread this was driving me mad! All working now :smiling-face:

Storm70
First Poster
Options
Phone won't work without a sim. The QR code is for an e-sim. As soon as I put a sim in mine phone set up as normal.
0 Likes
mattb
Navigator
Options
All sorted, cheers.
BlackMamba8472
First Poster
Options

same problem here. i even bought my phone from samsung directly. this was the last time i bought a samsung phone. i am so extremely angry.

it asks for a stupid qr code. i hate samsung so much.

0 Likes
mattb
Navigator
Options
All I did was restart the phone and it cleared itself and signed in ok. Hope you get it sorted ok.
0 Likes