Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left the beta and used smart switch to go back to offical on my s22 ultra and ive now got a green error msg can anyone help?

(Topic created on: 14-10-2023 03:22 PM)
draxon
Journeyman
Options

I tried the emergency restore option but it would not see the phone 

Thanks in advance

PXL_20231014_141921167.jpg

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What firmware are you trying to flash and what version of Odin are you using?
Please provide a link to the firmware.
draxon
Journeyman
Options

ive tried BTB EUX EVR and BTP (might have last spelt wrong)

tried odin v 3.13 and 3.14 furthest ive got is with BTB which gets to up_param on odin then freezes and nothing changes on the phone

all firmwares from here Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Firmware Download SM-S908B Free Download (samfw.com)

Think i mentioned it above i have a S22 Ultra that was bought new from the samsung store in the uk when they first came out.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You will need the most recent eux firmware for that phone. Make sure it's the most recent as you can't install earlier versions. The error up_param suggests this is what you tried
Try https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-s22-ultra/firmware/SM-S908B/EUX/download/S908BXXS6CWI1/1786...
draxon
Journeyman
Options

thanks ill try that i dont suppose you know a faster link as sammobile caps at a stupidly slow download rate

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check out samfw tool
0 Likes
draxon
Journeyman
Options

thanks got it after about 4 hrs but has not worked frozen as below guess ill send it to samsung see what they can do.

Screenshot 2023-10-15 222628.jpg

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry I couldn't help you. Hope you get it sorted soon. 👍
0 Likes
draxon
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for trying

0 Likes
draxon
Journeyman
Options

i have to say samsung support exceeded my expectations the live chat to recomend me to send phone to them for repair for free to the return of the phone still like new but with a new motherboard i will be reconsidering my pixel purchase if the s24 is great when we know more.

0 Likes