Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lag in youtube(3-4 sec)while forwarding the video, didn't expect this🤦

(Topic created on: 26-04-2022 11:49 PM)
varsh
Apprentice
Options
Lag in youtube while forwarding  the video,  video was froze  for 3 to 4 seconds  but audio  was fine only video will froze,  try all the ways  but isn't  work, I having  this issue  after the new update, didn't  expect  this from the samsung premium phones,  I'm  really  feeling  bad  to buy this product (s22 ultra) instead of iPhone  13 pro
15 REPLIES 15
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have read some other posts where owners are experiencing lag or out of sync issues @varsh 

It's not an easy one to troubleshoot as not all phone's appear to be affected by this.

My Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb Exynos model works fine with the YouTube app.

How does YouTube seem if you access it via your browsers Url

What all the ways you've tried to resolve this ?

Some have soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On.

Some have cleared the cache in the app and some have cleared the phone's system cache partition via https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AngelDeLaMuerte
Explorer
Options
Stock s22U Exynos: worked fine
After 1st update: voice didn't sync with video (micro lags almost invisible)
2nd update: nothing new
3rd update: fixed the issue
4th update onwards: introduced a new better video lag - this time it freezes for 3/4 seconds before it plays (audio keeps goin) but no sync problems other than that

Jeremiah
Student
Options

@AngelDeLaMuerte wrote:
Stock s22U Exynos: worked fine
After 1st update: voice didn't sync with video (micro lags almost invisible)
2nd update: nothing new
3rd update: fixed the issue
4th update onwards: introduced a new better video lag - this time it freezes for 3/4 seconds before it plays (audio keeps goin) but no sync problems other than that

I am experiencing this too. It is so annoying. Mine is s21ultra5g

AngelDeLaMuerte
Explorer
Options
Seems like a software bug then, thought it would be related to our mighty new SoC
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Mine never used to do this up until the last update, now it does! its quite annoying as I watch a fair bit of youtube..
varsh
Apprentice
Options
I tried all the ways, I cleared the cache by choosing booting menu options but still isn't work for me
varsh
Apprentice
Options
Yeah it's work fine with browser, and I tried all those method's, cleared cache in booting menu options but still there was a lag in youtube app and instagram reels
Jeremiah
Student
Options

Ya. It really is so annoying.

Can samsung fix this!!!! 

Momentous
Student
Options

Same issue here.

1 week old s22