Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track ALL battery usage on One UI 5.1

(Topic created on: 29-04-2023 08:31 PM)
Kanwal1
Student
Options

Hi, I remember being able to see a lot more data on what was using my battery  such as Wi-Fi and the mobile network usage detail (please see picture below). I am not able to find anything similar on my S22 ultra using One UI 5.1 Is there a way to see this information again?

Kanwal1_0-1682795957569.png

Also I noticed that the information I do see  on the battery usage tab does not add up to how much battery percentage is used. (I understand that there are other things using the battery like the screen but why can I not see those things  being tracked referring back to my original question) please see below for an example, when I total everything I get approximately 31%. I use the battery charge limit to 85% (which has been one since I got the phone 6 month ago) thus I should be at 54% but I am at 29%. It has been off charge for about 4 hours.

Kanwal1_2-1682796329089.jpeg

Thank you for taking the time to read my questions. 

4 REPLIES 4
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
How many vampire apps do you have as they are the biggest battery eaters and the biggest threat to mobile phones.
0 Likes
Kanwal1
Student
Options

the post has all the apps the phone reports used my battery. Can you give me some examples of vampire apps? 

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Vampire apps can include the following. Facebook, Instagram, meta, streaming apps. All want a slice at the phones battery.
I get 4 days and 20 hours with a full charge, from my s21.
0 Likes
Kuzurii
Journeyman
Options
How.... my phone is cleannof apps , got new battery, lasts 4h screen on time with all battery saving tips and tricks
0 Likes