Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Audio Staticky

(Topic created on: 04-10-2023 10:40 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
For some reason on my S22 Ultra some games sound fine and some are very staticky to say the least. Like from far away you can't really notice but when you listen closer it's really bad. When it comes to most apps their fine with sound. It's just some games and some random apps that have this problem.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
are you using headphones ? if yes which?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I'm not using headphones it's just from the phone speakers.
0 Likes
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
okay so it's not an interference. next thing to work out is which speakers are playing. you have a load speaker for music , alarms and loadspeaker calls and 1 regular speaker for misc. can you load a game that you know bugs and try putting both speakers by your ear and try to work out if both or 1 is causing this ( usually both speakers will play music ) it may be one or the other or both. it's also worth checking of theres a pattern such as online games or if the files of said games are stored locally. does this happen if you are watching youtube? if not what about downloading a video or song? i suspect a core sound file is corruped or a physical part is damaged or faulty.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
On YouTube it's mostly fine. It's a tiny bit staticky in the background but definitely not as bad as game sounds. This mainly happens when the volume is at low volume. So I dunno if it's intentional or what.
0 Likes
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
hmmm is it under warranty? send it in to Samsung. at a rough guess if not noticable at higher volume then its something making the noise and its hidden by the sound and in game its noticable because you're hearing it in-between sounds? i think something is loose and rubbing maybe the speaker? try to record it ? because usually when something is minor it gets worst and then its an out of warranty repair.
0 Likes
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
is the device rooted?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Nope. Never rooted it.
0 Likes
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
okay awesome , honestly sounds like a weird bug might be nothing. if its persistent and annoying get samsung to take a ganders .
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Will do. Just wanted to make sure if it was something I should be worried about.
0 Likes