Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freezing

(Topic created on: 05-03-2022 07:07 PM)
neocris
Journeyman
Options
my s22 ultra sometimes is freezing, stuck, and very hot. After few minutes restart. Very bad experience.
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

What if any troubleshooting tips have you tried thus far @neocris  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
neocris
Journeyman
Options
noting for the moment, maybe on the next update will be fixed
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

OK @neocris 

One good troubleshooting tip I offer to people is to clear the phone's system file cache partition.

> https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to hook up to a Computer or insert your earphones to enter into recovery mode. 

Also some people have used Smartswitch to transfer info over from their previous phone to the new one which can cause hiccups.

Although others have found Samsung Smartswitch worked just fine.

Sometimes an app can cause issues of the back up used is corrupted.

To see if this is an app, theme or 3rd party launcher a person can use Safe Mode.

> https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ will help to highlight if an app or theme etc is potentially causing issues. 

To see if this is a corrupted back up a person can factory reset a d set the phone up as a new phone and not use a back up and then see what happens.

I wish all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

neocris
Journeyman
Options
due my investigation, the system have 48 gb , I think is to big 🤔 maybe hire is the problem but I can't open the sistem folder
0 Likes