Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double tap to sleep issue after December patch

(Topic created on: 24-01-2023 01:27 PM)
talexop
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys, after last update (December patch) when I try to lock the phone with double tap, the screen lock and immediately show the lockscreen. 

The problem occurs when using nova launcher and double tap to sleep.. (with accessibility settings)

It's annoying because if I lock the screen when I have the phone in front of me, it unlock immediately because of face unlock (no, I use that function and will not remove it).
Someone figured out a way to fix this? I've tried everything but it doesn't works, in no way.

A lot of people have this issue 

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/double-tap-to-sleep-issue-december-patch.4530907/

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If you disable Nova Launcher and revert back to Samsung One Ui 5.0 how does the feature then behave ?

Double tap to sleep works seamlessly on my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra using Samsung One Ui 5.0.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
talexop
Apprentice
Options

Yes indeed with samsung launcher works... But it broke the capability to turn off the screen with all other applications or home launchers that use the accessibility service! Before December update but with UI 5.0 it was working.. After Dec broke up..

0 Likes