Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection problem with buds and phone

(Topic created on: 25-11-2023 03:26 PM)
Navi03
Apprentice
Options
I have noted that when connected to buds to play music or movies. Its was good when its connected but if i have paused for some time. When i press play button the sound was not coming. But music or movie was playing but the buds was connected to phone. I need to disconnect and connect again to play asusual. 
I was facing this issue in one ui 6. Have any one have noted on your S22 models. Please let me know if any. 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
If your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro disconnect from your phone often, it may be due to a poor Bluetooth connection or because you are wearing the earbuds incorrectly. You should check that the earbuds are properly inserted into your ears, that your Bluetooth connection is secure, and that your earbuds' software is up-to-date.

Buds Sleeves may be required if your Galaxy Buds Live sit too far in your ear.

Make sure you are wearing your earbuds correctly.

Check that you're wearing your earbuds properly. A correct fit is required for normal operation.

Check the Bluetooth range between the earbuds and your phone.

Make sure to use the earbuds and your device within 30 feet of each other. The distance may vary depending on the environment and your phone model.

Avoid using the device near obstructions that can block the Bluetooth signal, such as walls, routers, electrical equipment, or electromagnetic waves.

Check for software updates for the earbuds.

You can check for software updates through the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone or tablet, through a PC, or using your TV.

Check the earbuds' battery status.

If they have a low battery, the buds may disconnect from the phone. In this case, you will need to charge the earbuds. You can check the battery level in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Alternatively, you can insert the earbuds in the case to check the battery life. Depending on your earbuds, the charging case indicator light will be located on the front or rear of the case.

Request service.

If the problem persists, service is required. Please call us at 1-800-SAMSUNG to request service.

Related Content

Related Content" title="" style="box-sizing: border-box; background-color: rgb(243, 243, 243); text-decoration: none; margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 14px 16px 12px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: SamsungOneLatinWeb, SamsungSans, Interface_bd, Arial, Helvetica, San-Serif; font-optical-sizing: inherit; font-kerning: inherit; font-feature-settings: inherit; font-variation-settings: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; display: flex; color: rgb(32, 162, 255); height: 109px; width: 328px;">

How to wear your Samsung earbuds

Attach the earbud tips and wingtips on your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, or Galaxy Buds FE The earbud tips for Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds+ differ slightly from other models. Flip the earbud tip inside out, and insert it over the latch at the bottom of the earbud, lining up the hole on the earbud tip over the latch. Then, push the earbud tip down to

Related Content" title="" style="box-sizing: border-box; background-color: rgb(243, 243, 243); text-decoration: none; margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 14px 16px 12px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: SamsungOneLatinWeb, SamsungSans, Interface_bd, Arial, Helvetica, San-Serif; font-optical-sizing: inherit; font-kerning: inherit; font-feature-settings: inherit; font-variation-settings: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; display: flex; color: rgb(32, 162, 255); height: 109px; width: 328px;">

No, low, or poor audio quality on Samsung earbuds

If your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds Pro, or Gear IconX earbuds have no or low volume and poor sound quality on one or both buds, there may be a couple reasons why. You might be wearing the earbuds incorrectly, or the buds could have accumulated dust or debris. Additionally, the audio quality could be affected by outdate

Related Content" title="" style="box-sizing: border-box; background-color: rgb(243, 243, 243); text-decoration: none; margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 14px 16px 12px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; f