Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't access passwords on samsung pass

(Topic created on: 22-12-2023 08:04 AM)
As1mi
Pioneer
Options
So i had to reformat my phone,  hornet prior to that screen was slightly cracked which affected adding fingerprints and also at times recognising the phone. 

The problem now is after formatting 

phone i can't add fingerprints which means i can't acces my passwords saved on samsung pass it is says i need to register fingerprint. 

What sort of system is this. I recommend you dont use samsung pass for adding your passwords. [I'm stuck because the account for a website im trying to access i didn't use email or my phone number to sign up so i can't reset it😅😅]

Is there a way to access samsung pass without your phone? 

For chrome i can log in regardless of device and result access my passwords
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Only thing I can think of right now is maybe if you have a spare Samsung phone you would have to setup your stuff there and register your fingerprints or sort your screen crack.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have tried adding fingerprints via settings and biometrics?
0 Likes
As1mi
Pioneer
Options
I can't add any fingerprints because of the screen crack. So i can't access any passwords saved onto my Samsung pass. Unless ther is another way to acces without the phone
0 Likes
Solution
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Only thing I can think of right now is maybe if you have a spare Samsung phone you would have to setup your stuff there and register your fingerprints or sort your screen crack.
As1mi
Pioneer
Options
Okay thank you, not an ideal situation but its a solution 😆
GalaxyUserR
Navigator
Options
That must be annoying, If you need a app for passwords to use instead of samsung pass try "keeper"
(Biometrics not needed)
As1mi
Pioneer
Options
Thanks, i use google password as its free but will check it out 👍