Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boosts

(Topic created on: 10-10-2022 05:48 PM)
Frosts
Explorer
Options
Has anyone else been stuck in the Smasung Boosts loop of death. Trying to generate a code for Disney+ but just login and it takes you back to the begging. If you do login it just refreshes the page. Even tried the QR code and that does the same thing. 
Has anyone had any joy with this on their S22?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
keith30
Maestro
Options
I had the same trouble when I got my S22ultra in March, they sent me a notification to install the app and when I tried to login like you are it just went round in circles, so I just uninstalled it as I didn't think it was worth the hassle in trying.
Wes86
First Poster
Options
Yes I'm experiencing the same issue, will contact their customer service in the am and see if they can shed any light
Frosts
Explorer
Options
Hope you had more luck than me. They have had to take it away as none of the boosts load. I don't expect to hear from them. You would think they could manually generate a code but it seems not.
0 Likes
YorkshireSandman
First Poster
Options
Anyone had any luck?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi everyone,

hope that you are having a nice Friday. This post made help you claiming your Disney+ subscription: (1) Solved: Disney + - Samsung Community

0 Likes
Frosts
Explorer
Options
Nope. After lots of usual have you tried x, Samsung took my device info and said thanks we'll look into it. That was a week ago.
I even tried the YouTube offer and that didn't work, so clearly something wrong with the website
0 Likes