Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 30-11-2022 11:05 PM)
PedroUK
Journeyman
Options
S22 Android 13/Security Patch level 1st November 22. Many Bluetooth (BT) problems, particularly with phone calls & my BT Oticon More 1 hearing *****. I lose BT connection (caller can't hear me) and have to revert to speaker phone. I went into app/storage but Clear Cache was greyed out/inactive so I couldn't clear the cache. I tried with BT first turned off and then turned on, but it made no difference. I have reset Network settings several times. Any help appreciated. TIA 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is there an option to delete the pairing and reset it all back up again @PedroUK  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
PedroUK
Journeyman
Options
Yes, I can unpair and pair again. Just fyi I had a firmware update on my oticon hearing aid yesterday which the audiologist advised w to cure previous Bluetooth connect connectivity issues on the previous firmware so far HA8 I still have a problem if I make a call I have to revert to speaker phone so the caller can hear me. However I also took an incoming call through my hearing ***** and I could be heard as well as hearing the caller. The inconsistency is very frustrating as I did a network reset prior to my subsequent outgoing call.
0 Likes
samspritzer
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue as you with my Advanced Bionics (Phonak) cochlear implant.  I have already contact the manufacturer and they are actively looking out for others who may have the same issue.  The only way to get around this is to unpair and then re-pair the processor.

0 Likes
SvenLoki
First Poster
Options

I have similar issues.  Ever since I got my S22 I have had callers unable to understand me.  I need to take my phone out of my belt case and set it in front of me or my voice cannot be understood by the caller.  I never had this issue with my google phone. I think it is the low energy bluetooth causing the problem and my body blocking the bluetooth signal.  If I have my phone right in front of me it works just fine with the connect clip.   This is very frustrating and will make me go back to google phones.  So much for "handsfree" phone use.

0 Likes