Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Bedtime mode dissappeared from the Quick Settings Panel

(Topic created on: 25-11-2022 02:56 AM)
TheMcrSmoggie
Student
Options
I'm on Android 13 on my S22 Ultra. The latest update landed a couple of weeks ago and there is no longer a bedtime mode button on the Quick settings panel.

Is there a quicker way to switch bedtime mode on or off without having to open the Modes and Routines menu and switching it from there?

I have bedtime mode synced between my watch and my phone so I can turn it on / off on my watch if I'm wearing it, but nearly every other night my watch will be on charge so 
I need to switch it on and off manually on my phone.

I really liked the quick settings panel button.

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

Yes, there is a mode button on the quick settings panel, touch it and it opens a list of modes, including sleep. See pictures below.

ModesModes

The you can select one of this:

Screenshot_Routines.jpg

TheMcrSmoggie
Student
Options
Thanks. 👍

That's definitely quicker than the way I was doing it and I've moved that button to the first row so it's immediately visible when I swipe down.

It's still 1 more button to press than before the update (😱) but I can live with that and now it's quicker to access the other modes I'll look at using them.

Thanks again.
0 Likes
53fireman
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here, and I used it all the time. I removed Bixby from my phone, so apparently no longer have access to bedtime mode. I wish they'd revert back or make both options.

0 Likes
fredsh
First Poster
Options
Agreed this was the one quick setting I use at least daily if not more frequently. I dont want to be forced to use this much more complicated and tomecconsuming method. My other annoyance is thevdcreern turning off while I'm on a call snd being asked to use keypade for security code or options. Hyper annoying. Thinking of switching to another make of phone.
0 Likes
Members_69fNJ1D
First Poster
Options

and what brain dead ***** came up with this *****? put it back as it bloody was! Why is it that when ever all this big companys have something that works for people some donut comes along and makes thing as hard as possible for people and just make things stupied? How do i go back to the older version to get things back to being simple not stupied! If i knew samsung was going to be stupied like this i would have never upgraded. Sorry i mean downgraded! Very poor samsung, very poor and just stupiedness! Put the bedtime icon back where it was and stop being stupied!

0 Likes