Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad network connection for s 22 ultra

(Topic created on: 13-09-2023 01:57 PM)
carlosvalenzuelas
Apprentice
Options

my s 22 ultra is having unstable network 3g, 4g and 5g connection, not working properly. Help please

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Have you tried settings
General Manigement
Reset
Network Settings
(Note you may need your mobile password doing a reset)
Rizer
Journeyman
Options
Mine also...tried network reset but nothing
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you checked it's not network issues?

Also make sure you have right settings for your network.
0 Likes
carlosvalenzuelas
Apprentice
Options

thanks, tried that, tried changing everything from network settings and still doesn't work properly. I even tried resetting to factory settings and still doesn't. My sim works perfect in an IPHONE and in other s23 ultra.... disappointing because I've read this problem a lot in the net.

0 Likes
carlosvalenzuelas
Apprentice
Options

I've tried that doesn't work. It is not my network the sim works perfect on IPHONE and other samsung... disappointing

0 Likes
carlosvalenzuelas
Apprentice
Options

thanks, tried that, tried changing everything from network settings and still doesn't work properly. I even tried resetting to factory settings and still doesn't. My sim works perfect in an IPHONE and in other s23 ultra...a lot of this problem by a lot of people in the internet. Disappointing

0 Likes
carlosvalenzuelas
Apprentice
Options

thanks, tried that, tried changing everything from network settings and still doesn't work properly. I even tried resetting to factory settings and still doesn't. My sim works perfect in an IPHONE and in other s23 ultra.... Is Samsung willing to do anything at all to all users with this problem?

0 Likes
Rizer
Journeyman
Options
True. My S22u exynos is useless. I've just realised it takes worse photos than my S10. I'm going to have to escalate this.
0 Likes