Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What if my phone shaking and camera rattling frequently.

(Topic created on: 03-05-2021 05:03 PM)
JadeSan
Apprentice
Options

What if I'm trevel a lot with motorcycle and mount my phone on my bike it will shaking and rattling everyday for an hour or two. Will the camera module have the problem with that?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
May be you can give us a feedback.
It's a very good point though.
But then again when you walk or run would be same as well.
I'm it will hold well.
JadeSan
Apprentice
Options

Hope someone has a feedback on this. 

Yep it would be the same with running totally agree on this.

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
It should be fine unless you removed the shocks and suspension from your bike
Mr_Kumar
Explorer
Options
It should be fine although if there are constant sharp vibrations the camera motor could get damaged, this is like a gimball which does the image stabilization by moving in the opposite direction to the jerk so the image stays stable.
0 Likes
JadeSan
Apprentice
Options

I think mounting on motorcycle will surely cause constant sharp vibration.

I designed to put it in my pocket bag instead and mount it on when I'm actually need to. Too afraid to risk it. 

0 Likes
Mr_Kumar
Explorer
Options
Yea that's a good idea. Do you have the S21 ultra or basic? I have a big problem, when setting to Pro video, 8k and zooming in, while moving the camera, the recording is not in the centre when you watch it after. It looks fine while recording tho. In think it is a software problem though.
0 Likes
JadeSan
Apprentice
Options

I'm on S21 Ultra. I'm not sure about the video thing but maybe try to disable zoom lock will solved the problem. 

0 Likes
rery65
First Poster
Options

I think no if your camera lens has a good quality then its not possible like I also done this job with bike with the same device and it had no negative effects.

0 Likes
JadeSan
Apprentice
Options

Thankyou

0 Likes