Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLTE AND WIFI CALLING ICON EE

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 07:59 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
So I've just swapped from Virgin mobile to EE and I no longer have the volte and WiFi calling icons, which were present Whilst I was using virgin mobile, anyone know what the issue could be? They aren't working either. Tried a phone call and it switches to 3g and WiFi calling won't work either. 

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Think you may need to contact EE to get them to send their network settings to your phone. Only other thing I can think of to try is Settings - Connections - Mobile Networks- Network Operators turn off Select Automatically if is turned on then tap the Scan Networks button which should then show available networks and select EE. ( Might need to restart the phone after )
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Requested settings but I can't receive SMS so they aren't coming through. I've been on phone to EE, hasn't got me anywhere yet. They are looking into it. But I've tried another EE SIM card and 5g Is working which doesn't on my SIM, VOLTE AND WI-FI CALLING both work with the other EE SIM but no the new one.
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
You're having a time of it ! Maybe ask EE to send a new SIM ?
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Can't until my number has successfully ported over.
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
That is probably your problem then if your number not yet ported over !!!
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
But the brand new SIM should work regardless. It's got its own new number and my old virgin SIM is still working too.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Been on phone again, the SIM card and number I've got for the SIM don't match, they are trying to sort in next 24hours. If not a new SIM is needed. They've no idea how this has happened.
0 Likes